1952 Vintage Trifari Frog Pin, Park Ave Zoo Book Piece, Pat Pend, Faux Pearls
Patent pending vintage Trifari frog pin
- Faux Pearl back side
- Trifanium gold plated
- Red rhinestone eyes, white marquise rhinestone legs
- Trifari's "Park Avenue Zoo" Collection
- Collection dates to 1952
- Signed Trifari and patent pending
- In some cultures, the frog is a symbol of fertility, opportunity and good luck
- Book piece "Collecting Costume Jewelry 202" Second Edition, by Julia C Carroll, p246
- This item requires a non-refundable deposit prior to purchase.
- Price will be increasing to $335 as of January 1, 2020.